The Condition - credits
-cloned Nordmans fir trees, earth, acrylic, electronics, network, computer, growing lamps - 2016
The Condition installation merges two modes of existence and two different intelligences within non-terrestrial micro-gravity condition. The biologically evolving existence of the cloned fir trees, and artificial intelligence behind the self-organizing rotating system that is fed with data from space weather satellites. It is a speculative model for a future forest consisting of typical Danish Christmas trees.
- Laura Beloff & Jonas Jørgensen - concept, development, design, hardware, etc.
- Simon Asger Gjerløv-Christensen - software development
- Christian Ravn Brems - overall support in various details and aspects
- Jens Iver Find and El Bihrmann from Copenhagen University’s Tissue Culture Laboratory - for sharing interesting research, advice and cloned trees.
- Sebastian Risi - for advice and support in software development
- Jørn Lambertsen - for transport boxes
- Katrine Lund - for helping hands and overall support
- Andres Faina - for several good advices
- Kasper Støy - for sharing ideas and good discussions
- Frank Veenstra - for helping hands
- Erich Berger - for helping hands
- Nordisk Kulturfond
- IT University Copenhagen
- Hybrid Matters partner network